By Katsumi Hirose, Michio Aoyama
Fukushima Accident offers updated details on radioactivity published to the ambience and the sea after the coincidence at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear strength plant, at the distribution of radionuclides on the planet surroundings and oceans, and their impression at the overall atmosphere (man, fauna, and flora). The e-book will overview and speak about the post-Fukushima state of affairs, emphasizing radionuclide affects at the terrestrial and marine environments, and examine it with the pre-Fukushima assets of radionuclides within the surroundings. The authors’ effects, in addition to wisdom collected from the literature, will supply updated info at the current prestige of the themes. Fukushima Accident relies at the environmental and nuclear examine; besides the fact that, the presentation can be compatible for university-level readers.
- 2013 PROSE Award winner in Environmental technology from the organization of yankee Publishers
- Covers atmospheric and marine radioactivity, offering info at the worldwide atmospheric dispersion of radionuclides within the surroundings and global oceans
- Examines radiation doses to the general public and biota to appreciate the overall healthiness hazards to the general public and ecosystems
- Provides details on tracking radionuclides within the atmosphere – info on assets of radionuclides, their temporal and spatial adaptations, and radionuclide levels
- Covers shipping of radionuclides from assorted assets (e.g. nuclear strength vegetation) in addition to atmospheric simulations and modeling approaches